Sunday, September 17, 2006

At Long Last!

Finally I got off my ass and finished "Living in Silicon Valley". I cheated on this one: I recorded the right- and left-hand piano parts seperately because I can't play them together (I am not very good at piano). And it still took me about a thousand takes to get it right. Well, I've been totally cheating the whole time by going back and editing over mistakes and stuff, and I also recorded the hands seperately for a small part of the last song, but this one I did the whole thing seperately so I could rock out on the bassline more. I hope that said rocking out makes up for the fact that I'm trying to play what's basically a 70s punk rock song on piano.

http://earth.hair.wing.ball.mysteryrobot.com:8080/living_in_silicon_valley.ogg

Yay.

No comments: