Saturday, September 26, 2009

More Dispatches from Cody

1. There is currently a big fire in Yellowstone (about 50 miles away). The air is smoky and even the nearby mountains are obscured. Apparently smelling smoke is one of the things that makes people most nervous; Jess says she is in "fight-or-flight" mode. Fortunately I got back from running before the smoke got really bad.

2. There are several useful things in Powell.

3. Jess: I hate our bathroom door with a passion.
Al: I hate it dispassionately, coolly, reasonably.
Jess: Thesaurusly.
Al: With the fire of a thousand burning thesauruses.

2 comments:

~jl said...

You are beyond awesome, and I love you.

Danhongo! said...

When I was back in elementary school, I used to think the thesaurus was a dinosaur... I also love you, too, Al.