Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dear Seattle, you are very beautiful...

... but you are full of dicks on wheels. First there was Silver Prius, who ran a stop sign and nearly hit me, then gave me the finger. I explained that there was a stop sign, and that he'd have done well to have stopped at it, and he said, "I wish I had hit you, fuck off." Classy. Then tonight, White Accord, which got me drive-by style with a paintball gun. But it took 'em two passes. The first time they were going the opposite direction, shot five times across the road, and missed. Of course, they circled around and got me from behind. So they're bad shots and cowards.

It's too bad I couldn't get plate numbers. Or too bad that I don't believe in collective punishment. If anyone that believes in collective punishment sees a white Accord or silver Prius... well... you should probably fight your own battles :-).

3 comments:

olyphant said...

i swear to god, if i see these people, i am fucking up their cars. no joke. i hope prius guy gets killed SLOWLY under the wheels of the next critical mass, and i wanna hear him scream.

not angry. not angry at all.

Danielle in Iowa in Seattle said...

Someone shot a paintball at you? Where the heck are you riding your bike?!

Al Dimond said...

White Accord was in Ballard, out along the water. The way I see it, it must be a pretty safe neighborhood if idiot kids are willing to shoot paintballs at random people there. In many parts of Chicago, for example, I think they'd be too afraid of serious retaliation. Actually most of the times I've been messed with have been by kids probably 12-18 years old in relatively safe neighborhoods. Although (a) I spend most of my time in relatively safe neighborhoods, so that's what you'd expect, and (b) as annoying as these kids are, my life and health has never been in serious danger from them.