Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reasons I'm happy today

1. Today's driver of Community Transit Route 120, on the run departing Canyon Park at 5:44 PM. On paper the transfer to the southbound 511 bus at Lynnwood should be a 50-50 proposition (the 120 is scheduled to arrive at 6:18, same as the 511's departure), but I have a 100% success rate with this dude driving. Also, he enunciates clearly when he calls out the stops.

2. Smyrna figs. I don't think I've ever tried fresh figs, but I like to eat dried figs. I've had Mission figs, which are pretty good and tend to be consistent in quality. I've tried Calimyrnas, which can be very good but are not so consistent. And then I just tried Smyrna figs, and they are brilliant.

3. Jess. (dawww).

4. The institution of employer-based health insurance. Or... not.

1 comment:

olyphant said...

<3 i have no idea how i made you happy today, but i'm so glad i did. *gloms onto you all huglike*